Saturday, January 21, 2017

Wardrobe Roundup: January 15-19, 2017

From the start my blog was dedicated to combing my love for vintage fashion with a touch of modern flair. Since then, it has evolved to sharing my travel experiences, entertaining ideas, and home decor. I realize I've neglected the "fashion" part of my blog for some time now, so I've decided to start a "Wardrobe Roundup" series dedicated to giving you a "daily dose of teacher style." Enjoy!


Sunday, January 15th- Top: Banana Republic
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Kate Spade
Frames: Super


Monday, January 16th-Top (dotted): J. Crew, Sweatshirt: H&M
Pants: Anthropologie
Boots: Cliff
Necklace: Anthropologie
Frames: Maryll Eyewear (France)


Tuesday, January 17th-Dress: COS
Boots: Lucky Brand
Bracelet: J. Crew


Wednesday, January 18th- Sweater: Massimo Dutti
Pants: Zara
Scarf: Zara


Thursday, January 19th ("Casual Day")- Top: Zara
Blazer: Zara
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Nike



5 comments: